"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I can tell you this much: the word is a great big log thrown on the fires of love.
- Ned walked to one end and sighted along the great log.
- Where the great log came from, Thrasne could not say.
- We climbed to the hill's top, hidden as it was, and sat down on a great log.
- The twins came, dragging a great log and grinning in their triumph.
- Samneric came dragging a great log out of the forest.
- No one had stirred yet, though a great log was burning in the giant fireplace.
- They sat before a huge fireplace, where great logs burned.
- The bridge was a single great log, carved flat on its upper surface.
- Nothing happened, it was jammed solid, and she could feel the blockage like a great log stuck inside her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.