"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soldiers constructed cabins from logs covered with clay similar as they had done at Morristown.
- Individual graves were framed with wooden logs, covered by logs laid across.
- All buildings are constructed from logs covered with tongue-and-groove siding.
- Surrounding the fort were breastworks of logs covered with dirt.
- I kept my eyes on the movement in the camp, pausing as I came to one of the fallen logs covered with moss.
- The fort was built of logs covered with earth.
- Ten minutes later, they passed a decaying log covered in twists of orange fungus.
- They find her holding a piece of log, covered in a blanket, singing to it as if it where Sonu.
- Warren squinted and saw logs covered with green moss.
- The raven fluttered down onto a log covered in snow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.