"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are small logs made for children to build with.
- Remember how much Earth appreciated the communication logs made by the Vulcans during the last decade of the twentieth century?
- Medical logs in my own style, made for my own personal use.
- The vessel, run by the National Trust, is also thoroughly green, having been converted from coal fuel to logs made from wood waste.
- The stoves are fueled by inch-long logs made of compressed wood waste and other agricultural by-products.
- Inside the trucks trailer is a set of logs made of pink granite.
- Fake logs made of sawdust and paraffin, invented in the 1950's, are a popular alternative to real firewood.
- The town name was derived from the deposits of logs made by lumbermen, prior to forming rafts to float down the river usually to Philadelphia.
- As a result, radio ratings are derived primarily from logs made by listeners and from telephone surveys.
- A sleep diary is a daily log made by the patient that contains information about the quality and quantity of sleep.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.