"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He reached his feet, listing badly to one side; but the sheriff made no move to support him.
- Two ships were listing badly and had ceased their forward motion.
- This sign has been painted on a piece of board and is listing badly.
- Already it was listing badly as water poured into the hold.
- "She's still under way but listing badly and calling for help."
- She moved with painful slowness, listing badly to one side.
- Ferrari in the early 1990s was a badly listing vessel.
- They had not realised how serious the situation was until the ship started to list badly.
- The officer said the ship was listing badly and that his engines had lost power.
- As the ship began to list badly, some lifeboats could not be lowered into the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.