"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This article lists international organizations, of which Ukraine is a member or an observer.
- It also lists national organizations that help victims find information or obtain referrals.
- A Web site, www.childreninwar.com, is to list organizations that help these young victims.
- Now, with Bonnie, he began to list all the national welfare and educational organizations with headquarters in New York City.
- The book also includes an appendix that lists "approved" organizations and other books worth stealing.
- The Czech Center lists events and organizations at www.
- Other options for making acquaintances are available depending on the town, many of which have Web sites listing clubs and charitable organizations.
- When the network recently published its first annual report, it listed 514 member companies and organizations - and the roster is still growing.
- The Tyrol 1809 Order of Battle lists the regular units and organizations of both armies.
- It lists synagogues, Jewish organizations and kosher restaurants as well as sightseeing information for over a dozen cities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.