"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It publishes a quarterly newsletter listing the events and activities of its member organisations.
- That's the paragraph that lists activities that are no-no's.
- His yearbook entry lists 10 clubs and extracurricular activities, including band, track, honor society and public speaking.
- It would not be possible to list all charitable organizations and activities done on their behalf.
- Rather than criminal charges, the book listed only suspicious activities.
- The program then not only provides contact information and reporting structure details, but also lists blogs, communities, activities and bookmarks associated with the person.
- As of 28 October 2011, their website still lists activities for November 2011.
- The document lists key activities in the areas of collaboration and integration, information sharing, local readiness assessment analysis, data, and training.
- Governments have systems of justice that list the acts or activities that are against the law and describe the punishments for breaking the law.
- (One approved method: listing your name and "patriotic activities" on a government Web site.)
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.