"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Every time I list rules for the show, some wise guy can point to an episode where we've broken every one," Groening says.
- Hence, they list both 'fortition' rules and 'lenition'rules, the operation of which enhance perceptibility and articulatory ease respectively.
- Some of these rules are listed here, however, technical rules involving the setup are not.
- It lists the by-laws and rules of order regarding membership, powers, and dues.
- A sign lists several rules: wear groin protection; no grabbing, twisting, or pulling of fingers; maintain good hygiene (trim fingernails, use deodorant, cover open wounds).
- The medieval physicians listed various signs and symptoms, apparent causes, and hygienic and dietary rules for prevention of headaches.
- These ideas were circulated in her theosophical society, The League of Isis, which listed rules on chastity and continence, aimed at promoting women's higher self.
- Among them, he listed rules on dependency exemptions, personal interest deductions, pensions and fringe benefits and foreign tax credits.
- Tina Fey in her book Bossypants lists several rules of improv that apply in the workplace.
- It listed the workout times and several rules of conduct: The curfew is midnight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.