"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- (In fact he listed 66 groups, but as Fedorov and Schönflies both noticed two of them were really the same.)
- The statement did not say how many party members supported the demand, but it listed seven Communist groups as backers.
- A section on health practices lists only three groups under the heading of European: Gypsies, Orthodox Jews and "former Soviets."
- In 1990, about 28 percent of those answering an open-ended "ancestry" question listed two or more ethnic groups, like "Irish and Ukrainian."
- In addition, the Jury Act lists three groups that are exempt from federal jury service:
- As of 2010, they list 9,803 ethnic groups.
- However, Pavlov, the famous behaviour scientist, listed four main groups of temperament types, which are useful as they relate to the animal's response to learning and difficult circumstances.
- In June 2002, it listed thirteen groups that formed part of the "loose-knit Tanton network."
- Though she listed 82 such groups in 1869, by 1898 her guide was over 200 pages.
- Olson lists two groups of sailors that could have been mistaken for pantrymen, but had a reason to be where Detmers saw them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.