"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Among the changes is a requirement that anybody contributing more than $100 to a campaign will have to list his occupation and employer.
- Asked to list his occupation, he liked to put down "Presidential escort."
- And the place for listing the taxpayer's occupation has been moved from the top of the form to the bottom.
- According to court documents he has listed his occupation as "haberdasher".
- He listed his occupation as vice president of a storage company.
- He listed his occupation as vice president of a warehouse.
- In 1930 she listed her occupation as "aviation air pilot".
- For another donation in 2004, she listed her occupation as "retired".
- Harry Van, an elderly man who declined to list his occupation, was not quite as certain.
- With 376,076 members, the largest single group in the 1 percent are those who listed their occupation as a manager.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.