"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Employers can list jobs and search for potential candidates.
- As you list tasks and jobs for the new year, it may strike you that you have an incredible amount of work ahead.
- At Ryze.com, a networking group, members get a free profile page where they list their vitals, favorite quotations, hobbies, previous jobs and future career interests.
- Dice was originally a bulletin board service where recruiters would list open jobs.
- He made them each a cup of tea, listing other jobs for which he was not suitable.
- Someone should start a job board that only lists jobs as good as this one.
- They use the Internet, or they go to a labor office that lists seasonal jobs in other countries.
- The report lists jobs that have been upgraded in the last 10 years.
- Usually, the employer pays to list jobs.
- For example, by listing vacant jobs on the Internet we might be able to ease the movement of a trained and qualified workforce within the Union.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.