"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Devils have six healthy defensemen without Dean and will not have to promote anyone from the minor leagues.
- The TFF allowed for five clubs - three already participating and two promoted from the regional leagues - to compete in the 1962-63 season.
- Both were promoted from the minor leagues today.
- Ten teams were promoted from the fifth-level leagues.
- Two Sides to the Story When players go on the disabled list, clubs usually promote players from the minor leagues to fill in.
- The Expos announced during tonight's game that they would promote a pitcher from the minor leagues Tuesday and will make a corresponding move.
- A total of 22 teams contested the division, including 17 currently-competing sides, three relegated from the Conference National and two promoted from the lower leagues.
- But in 1984, the season before Dykstra was promoted from the minor leagues, Wilson had 587 times at bat.
- A total of 22 teams contested the division, including 18 previously competing sides, one relegated from the Conference National and three promoted from the lower leagues.
- Between 1995 and 2008, four teams were promoted from the regional leagues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.