"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The girls cross country team had a league meet winning streak from October 2000 through October 2009.
- Buoyed by the success of this tournament, the league met on 22 January 1928 and formed a Football Association committee.
- The leagues will meet separately this afternoon, then will join for a joint meeting tomorrow morning.
- The league has met with criticism.
- The league met last week with Carson officials, who would invest $180 million in a stadium and mall on a former landfill that needs a $35 million cleanup.
- In 2006 the girls team went undefeated in all their league meets, while the boys team suffered only five losses.
- The league actually met several payrolls before the team landed in bankruptcy court.
- Most leagues meet once a week for two to four hours.
- Throughout the summer, the league meets for weekly play on Braemar's nine hole executive course.
- "The same team without the freshmen won only four league meets last year."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.