"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I play in a volleyball league run by the city."
- It is one of the best volleyball leagues in Europe.
- He will rent two courts to volleyball leagues and leave the other one free for the public.
- She plans to join a volleyball league in Central Park.
- On the 2011/2012 season, they won their third "second division" title and were promoted to French volleyball league.
- Numerous attempts have been made to start professional indoor women's volleyball leagues.
- It is a professional volleyball league with eight participating teams in both genders.
- It features girls from a volleyball league wearing bikinis and dancing.
- The space in the volleyball league didn't open.
- Britain's domestic volleyball leagues are still not professional meaning many of our best players travel abroad to develop themselves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.