"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The largest and most successful organized league for no pads, tackle football is TownBeef.
- We are to have larger leagues next season and in the long run that can't be for the good of the game in Wales.
- The larger league was then split into Northern and Southern Divisions.
- To accommodate the larger league, the schedule expanded from 14 games to its current length of 16 games in 1978.
- Today, the league represents over 2,300 households and is the second largest civic league in Norfolk.
- But it is a reminder that local artists and communities have the access to printing and electronic technologies to play in the larger leagues.
- Albany also has a large little league, which draws children from around the area.
- In addition to acceptance by large leagues, many specialized Warsow cups have emerged.
- The three-region Northern Province however is in the bigger league of population - large enough, as already mentioned, to stand international comparison.
- Hajduk's 14-0 victory over Ilirija in 1931 was their largest league win.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.