"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Penn has won the Ivy League championship in 1983, 1984, 1986, and 1988.
- Yale has won four Ivy League championships - 1957, 1962, 1963 and 2002.
- "Winning the Ivy League championship is the most important thing for us."
- Penn has won three of the last four Ivy League championships.
- His 1956 and 1960 teams won the Ivy League championship.
- Penn has won or shared the Ivy League championship for the last five years.
- "But two years later, we won the Ivy League championship."
- He compiled an overall record of 111-63-8, including two Ivy League championships in 1956 and 1960.
- He enjoyed much greater success with the golf team leading them to eight Ivy League championships.
- The ultimate goal is to win an Ivy League championship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.