"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This season, the league contends that the number of concussions has been reduced, although the figures are not known.
- The league, which said it would appeal the decision, had contended that Clarett had no legal standing to file the lawsuit.
- The league has contended that the union's tax rates are too low to have an effect.
- The league contends that any such venture would be prohibited by the collective bargaining agreement between the owners and the players.
- The league has contended that such offers, intended to make one club pay more than another, violate the spirit of the labor agreement between management and players.
- The league also contends that developers are prominent among contributors to the Kozakiewicz campaign.
- The league contends it has sole discretion over how to redistribute money collected from luxury and escrow taxes.
- The action does not constitute an unfair labor practice, the league contends, because it says it is for informational purposes only.
- The league has contended that these issues will be decided only by collective bargaining no matter when the deal is finished.
- The league contended that its clubs spent about 75% of revenues on salaries; a percentage far higher than existed in other North American sports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.