"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It all came to a head with our intervention into Iraq in 1991.
- Still, he was hopeful that with federal intervention the department would change.
- On average, a civil war with interstate intervention was 300% longer than those without.
- Even with early surgical intervention (within 24 hours) the risk of death is 25%.
- Evidence obtained from multiple time series, with or without intervention.
- Yes, this crisis could have been avoided, with outside intervention.
- They can make their own decisions, mostly, with occasional human intervention.
- For the remainder of this section we will look at the problems associated with such intervention.
- She was committed to the idea that children who struggle to learn to read and write can be helped with early intervention.
- He shocked the town with his bold financial intervention into the fall campaign.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.