"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said a new regime should be based on early intervention and well-being rather than what people are unable to do.
- We simply feel that this type of class legislation, based on further federal control and intervention, is bad for the nation.
- Remember that successful treatment of hair loss is greatly dependent on early intervention.
- "Gorshkov is one of the guys who took a hard line on intervention, wasn't he?"
- And he said that the main emphasis should be on early prevention of conflicts, rather than military intervention.
- There is little point in funding research on interventions that are unlikely to be implemented.
- If that fails, we may have to rely on divine intervention.
- The main focus is on prevention and early intervention.
- Although he agreed that a total research portfolio should have a strong emphasis on intervention and not just screening.
- It means that robots are not dependent on human intervention for their continued survival.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.