"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the critical votes on Iraq, he voted against intervention.
- "We are against any foreign intervention or military intervention in our internal affairs."
- Thus, the French government refused to support this ultimatum and decided against armed intervention.
- A. Those that have any ethnic history or attachment to the region are more likely to be against intervention.
- I'm specifically, immediately against intervention without having a more clearly defined mission.
- This is actually a case not against intervention per se, but against the way we did it.
- At the same time we are against intervention in our internal affairs.
- The results are interpreted as a backlash against intervention by the military.
- Some Localists are against political intervention and peace keeping measures.
- Opposition against foreign intervention particularly against the British occupation began to grow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.