"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has an interest in environmental interventions for disease control, including both technical issues and policy.
- One reason for this problem is the reduction in intervention, which was a serious mistake.
- That is why I welcome the support which you expressed in your report and interventions on the strategy.
- Other people too have disappeared, as has been pointed out here in previous interventions.
- Isn't it time to start investing properly in early intervention?
- He is also currently doing a master's degree in regional intervention and studies.
- This is reflected in his various writings and public interventions.
- Efforts in foreign intervention may include diplomacy to dispute resolution.
- Total stocks, including those in intervention, are some 32m tonnes.
- These problems, Judt wrote, could find their resolution only in increased national intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.