"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is why we seek Congressional intervention to allow any school currently approved to operate to provide education services in safe and secure environments.
- In addition, Burns has advocated on behalf of trans youth and their families seeking medical intervention as minors.
- Moreover, those elected might then declare independence and seek foreign intervention to aid their cause.
- Many of them arrive on crutches or in wheelchairs, seeking divine intervention.
- But Congress will be off next week, and several people with knowledge of the airline's strategy said that United would not try to seek intervention.
- In general, every family aspires to send at least one child to overseas and seeks divine intervention.
- "They'd be seeking divine intervention more likely," Andrews commented dryly.
- On 27 February, he said that the Council was not seeking foreign intervention.
- If the department does not," he said, "the court has made clear that the plaintiffs may return to seek further intervention.
- Providing structure and seeking intervention when needed are important for reaching these goals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.