"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To automate this, operator intervention is replaced by a reader.
- Answers to simple questions such as account balances or pre-recorded information can be provided without operator intervention.
- These sources of error required many operator interventions to correct.
- Under the current threat condition, though, it still required operator intervention.
- Written on a setpoint change (may be scheduled or the result of operator intervention).
- The ultimate objective is to prevent, or at least minimize, physical and economic loss through operator intervention in response to the condition that was alarmed.
- This was demonstrated throughout a series of safety tests in which the reactor successfully shut down without operator intervention.
- These techniques, although they take a long time, involve very little operator intervention and thus are very cheap.
- Note that the receiving machine did not need operator intervention.
- The expansion of the fuel and structure in an off-normal situation causes the system to shut down even without human operator intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.