"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Government also plans to create a Green Investment Bank to deliver financial interventions to deal with market failures specific to green investment, stimulating growth while supporting environmental objectives.
- In contrast, physicians or nurses in a variety of primary care settings have delivered brief alcohol-focused interventions.
- Deliver interventions in a timely, logical, coordinated fashion.
- In addition, NIMH researchers are seeking new methods for delivering evidence-based interventions to hard-to-reach populations, often making use of innovative technologies.
- Widespread access to treatment could bring millions of people into health-care settings, providing new opportunities for health-care workers to deliver and reinforce HIV prevention messages and interventions .
- Health departments play a huge role in delivering interventions, but we deliver them in partnership with our community-based organizations.
- As a result, we work with a wide range of partners to deliver programmes and interventions designed to reduce reoffending.
- Physical therapist assistants may deliver treatments and physical interventions for patients and clients under a care plan established by and under the supervision of a physical therapist.
- Staff also deliver interventions to offenders and prisoners to address their offending behaviour and prepare them for rejoining society.
- Rehabilitation and Reintegration Services delivers interventions to offenders and prisoners to address their offending behaviour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.