"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their mission changed in 2012 to focus on literacy education, advocacy and demonstrating benefits of early childhood intervention.
- Early childhood interventions targeting social skills directly improve the peer relations of children.
- Early childhood intervention and child care are key elements of the Governor's program to create a fairer chance.
- The poll might also have addressed another widely approved approach: early childhood intervention.
- Early childhood intervention is an idea whose time has come.
- Benefits of early childhood interventions across the world: (Under) investing in the very young.
- Another kind of arithmetic shows that early childhood intervention pays off.
- Early childhood intervention is a support system for children with developmental disabilities or delays and their families.
- He thinks government should invest in people - notably through education, training, early childhood intervention, national service and welfare reform.
- He wondered whether early childhood intervention "could have a beneficial effect on the children of poor people."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.