"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They requested imperial intervention in the situation.
- For the first time in the history of presidential contests in Panama neither party had requested American intervention.
- Looking at Liberia's recent history, you can see why they might request divine intervention.
- Spain requested British intervention, but London declined to assist Spain in the negotiations.
- Taylor never requested military intervention, but some voices in the British Parliament called for "the withdrawal of all missionaries from China".
- They provide assistance to churches requesting advice or intervention and also have the authority to discipline ministers.
- On the rare occasions when Lawrence requested adult intervention in his life, he was usually asking questions that no one could answer.
- I request immediate physical intervention both land and air... to safeguard sovereignty, territorial integrity and independence of Jordan.
- The latter's trip was to request divine intervention in order for the couple conceive an heir to the throne.
- Both Lebanon and Cyprus requested intervention by the European Union on three issues:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.