"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A focus on educational and career development interventions to promote successful lives for all youth, including youth with disabilities.
- In 2002, BRAC went international by taking its range of development interventions to Afghanistan.
- Companies should use different types of development interventions to stretch the existing capabilities of their leaders (Zaccaro, 2007).
- Members of the treatment group(s) then receive a particular development intervention being evaluated while the control group does not.
- Small development interventions are being implemented as an entry point activities for organizing communities and mobilizing local resources.
- Net positive difference that results from economic development intervention.
- RCTs are currently being used by a number of international development experts to measure the impact of development interventions worldwide.
- However, due to development interventions in education, medical facilities, irrigation, plantation and so on, they are forced into the modern way of life in many ways.
- Organizational development interventions: A meta-analysis of their effects on satisfaction and other attitudes.
- IPA's principal activities center on conducting impact evaluations of development interventions using a randomized controlled methodology.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.