"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Legal intervention in truancy cases has focused on the notion of parental responsibility.
- These interventions focus on at-risk groups such as single, adolescent mothers and families of children with early behavior problems.
- Spiritual interventions focus on developing a sense of meaning, purpose and hope for the person in their current life experience.
- However, the implication is that intervention should focus on the prevention or early treatment of the disorder.
- That is, current interventions focused on undoing psychological damage once it passed a critical point.
- Further interventions focus on support and education for the individual and caregivers.
- Behavioral intervention for adults focuses on assistance with organizational skills and healthy relationships.
- Behavioral interventions will focus on voice exercises, relaxation strategies, and techniques that can be used to support breath.
- Some interventions focus specifically on increasing caregiver sensitivity in foster parents.
- Such interventions focus programmatic energy, resources and time on shared school and student goals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.