"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Officials talked of little but the need for foreign military intervention.
- Many of you thought I was asking for foreign intervention.
- The opposition wants to open the door to the Americans and to foreign intervention.
- Foreign intervention in political disputes is usually a bad idea.
- They never had any other prospect of success than foreign intervention.
- Every country, it said, "has a right to choose its political, economic and social system without foreign intervention."
- However, this is a matter for its own people and does not warrant foreign intervention.
- "But if it's an excuse for any foreign intervention, that would be the problem."
- The only thing that foreign intervention has done is to bring the rebels into contact with government officials.
- Palestinian officials called for foreign intervention to stop the Israelis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.