"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Contact or collision is detected without any user intervention.
- The act of user intervention to address a conflict between different changes to the same document.
- This more technical definition does not distinguish between whether or not the process can receive user intervention.
- For example, business partners could use web feeds to exchange information without any user intervention.
- The distinction is important because viruses can copy themselves and infect other computers, often without user intervention.
- The nice part was that the compression and decompression were done automatically, without user intervention.
- Sound Juicer is designed to be easy to use and to work with little user intervention.
- People are always quick to say Mac malware requires user intervention.
- It can be scheduled to run optimisation without the need for user intervention.
- Service discovery requires a common language to allow software agents to make use of one another's services without the need for continuous user intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.