"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is sufficient evidence to indicate that physical interventions can reduce pain and improve function.
- Such interventions will reduce intraoperative error as a result of personal conflicts and serve to increase efficiency.
- But relief workers in Somalia were divided over whether further intervention would reduce violence or cause more.
- Their patrols and interventions reduced the number of active pirates in the region.
- Experts give Congress striking evidence of how early intervention reduces educational failure and welfare dependency.
- These findings indicate that interventions delay psychosis, but do not reduce the long-term risk.
- Early intervention with either of these treatments appears to be effective and may reduce recovery time.
- Subsequent British intervention, both military and diplomatic, also reduced the threat from piracy during the nineteenth century.
- The dear child's innocent intervention had reduced the tension.
- Studies have shown that intensive early intervention in the home can sharply reduce the incidence of child abuse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.