"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They feared that one day the two organisms might naturally exchange genes without any external intervention.
- Amnesty International took no position on whether to support or oppose external military interventions in these armed conflicts.
- He denounced "external interventions," while saying the region could take care of its own affairs.
- Therefore external intervention should not be seen as interfering with the internal affairs of Thailand.
- It can empower employees to perform tasks with a minimum amount of external intervention or training.
- We are now learning from first-hand experience the answer to the question as to whether external intervention really can improve such a situation.
- We would thus like to express our firm opposition to any external military intervention in this country.
- No external intervention by humans is allowed, except to insert or remove robots in/from the field.
- Reasonable people may disagree over the need for external intervention.
- Bolivia's army said it rejected "external intervention of any nature" in response to Chávez.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.