"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- John August was approached for a rewrite in 2006, but was not hired until January 2009.
- New officers would not be hired until 1980.
- In 1973, he was hired as a full-time assistant coach until June 1977.
- In 1974, Joann Levy was hired and served until 1999.
- The state continued to have prison labor be hired to contractors, manufacturers, and planters until 1913.
- "I would have hired him back until this happened," Mr. Huckaby said.
- Construction was delayed when the original contractors went bankrupt in 1961, and new contractors were not hired until April of that year.
- The research papers, beginning in 1955 before he was hired by Brown & Williamson, until 1969, have never been published.
- I was hired at "Guiding Light" regularly that summer, until the fall when school started.
- However, unreliability of the "Electrostars" meant that four units were still hired on a daily basis until 2002.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.