"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lex de Haan was also responsible for hiring and mentoring new instructors.
- First, just about every college and university in the country hires part-time lecturers or instructors and considers them temporary employees.
- One is that schools with abundant resources hire relatively few part-time instructors.
- My uncle realized several years ago that my brother would never be a scholar and allowed him to hire proper instructors.
- Purdue broke ground on its first buildings and began to hire instructors.
- Both universities were consulted and both offered assistance in helping plan classes and hiring instructors.
- In addition, the school hires part-time instructors.
- The resulting teacher shortage forced the schools to hire largely unqualified instructors.
- Most charter schools prefer to hire certified instructors when they can, but the freedom to widen their search is crucial to their mission.
- The university, a public institution with 12,550 students, fears it will not be able to hire enough part-time instructors to staff all undergraduate courses and sections.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.