"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The gentlemen could not hire a car from the airport because the drivers there are under Ramadan.
- Welcome back: Coming up, the hotelier who's had to hire French staff because nobody here wants the work.
- For example, in early 20th century South Africa mine owners preferred hiring black workers because they were cheaper.
- A hotel is unable to hire any help because no one daydreams of working in a hotel.
- Thus some northern textile firms set out to hire black workers because white workers will not work shifts for the kind of wages paid.
- Businesses are laying-off employees and not hiring new ones because of this situation, not because of government debt or taxes.
- Athenian citizens would not hire lawyers because legal procedure required self-representation.
- The director, David Fowler, hired him because he "sound[ed] like the kind of person who stays there."
- Robots hired in a daycare center because they "work for free".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.