"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A quick clutch hauled the man from behind his wheel.
- It was easier to track the yellow raft they hauled behind them than to focus on the commandos directly.
- She didn't know where the water came from, only that he hauled it in from behind the mysterious brown door.
- He began to haul himself behind cover, using one arm.
- I climbed the post and Eddie hauled me up behind him.
- She caught the back of a chair and, hauling it behind her, sat down beside him.
- A tank locomotive may also haul a tender behind it.
- They nodded and were gone, Yana hauling the heavy tool box behind her with no real effort.
- He sloshed toward the beach, hauling the canoe behind him.
- A knock came on the door as I was hauling my luggage to the corner of the room, behind a rocking chair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.