"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They put up a clamor and fled, hauling their children after them.
- She took the man by his elbow and dropped from the branch, hauling him after her.
- Opened the passenger-side door of the Patriot and hauled her right in after him.
- The rock fell down, hauling the rope after it.
- In a moment she reached down and hauled Arethusa up bodily after her.
- Trent completed his crossing, then hauled in the ladder after him.
- I've so much to show you," and the wiry little girl tried to haul him after her.
- He got out of the pickup and hauled his rifle after him.
- She wedged into the hole and hauled the bag after her.
- He jumped through the door, hauling her after him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.