"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hauling the cat under her arm, she walked to the elevator.
- Together they hauled the cumbersome thing to under the hole in the wall.
- Then he pulled himself together and hauled the Human out from under the vorlat.
- This is going to hurt, but I must haul you under cover and out of the sun.
- But his car would be gone, hauled away long days before under confiscatory order.
- But hauling through the streets under militia fire and returning weighed down by logs cost them.
- That is only the ship hauling under the chains with the swell.
- She hauled him under the water, and in a moment it was much calmer.
- My father hauled baskets back and forth, under the supervision of my mother.
- He hauled his backpack from under the pilot's seat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.