"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Slowly, he began to haul himself back toward the airlock hatch.
- The other dragged him back into the bank, to haul him toward the front door, through which the rest had gone.
- Slowly, in excruciating pain, he hauled himself toward a window.
- Then she and the girl hauled the tub of water toward the door.
- He turned abruptly away and hauled himself toward the dreaming chamber.
- Before either of them had a chance to think, she grabbed his tie and hauled him toward her.
- He hauled her swiftly through the crowds toward the nightclub.
- "We can go straight up," Cholmondeley said as he hauled the case toward the doorway.
- Realizing the time was right to made a quick exit, he reached out to haul her toward the terminal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.