"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People tended to go quickly, the few who came at all.
- Where humans have been before, they tend to go again.
- "Was there anyone in particular he tended to go home with?"
- But today, they tend to go more to independent film.
- We tend to go to bed early during a run.
- "Once people learn how to get around a site and have a positive experience, they tend to go back."
- "I tend to go with putting the wrong things together to get a different look."
- Hormones tend to go up and down during these times.
- "I think we as social workers tend to go too far the other way, that people aren't responsible at all."
- The old man meant well, but he did tend to go on a bit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.