"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These side effects tend to decrease and go away after 5 or more days of repeated use.
- Because they are heavily dependent upon the quality of their leadership special music groups tend to come and go.
- Local car-rental companies are usually less expensive, though they tend to come and go.
- Money tends not to follow those who pack up and go home.
- That means it could not be a large cloud, since clouds tend to come and go over days or even hours.
- We tend to meet friends here and then go to eat elsewhere as the restaurant is expensive.
- Sea creatures do tend to come and go so it has probably just blown off course.
- They tend to come and go, as fashions change, but Owen's very popular at the moment.
- "Students tend to leave and go to schools that are very similar," he said.
- "They tend to come and go on their own schedules."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.