"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There are many young people who don't mind going into the inner city, but you have to pay them."
- Now that my habit is history, I don't mind going public.
- I shouldn't mind going down there myself for the rest of my days.
- He knows how to talk to guys and doesn't mind going after them.
- They didn't even mind going without salt in the potatoes.
- Nobody else I know seems to mind going away from home for a while.
- I don't mind going to church again if it means we get a house.
- Which is why teachers do not seem to mind going over the basics more often than they used to.
- I hope you do not mind going to the city?
- I no longer mind going to the movies by myself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.