"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Without the presence of a lead compound, an engine's valve seats go unprotected.
- Despite Weiramon's supposed concerns, he hardly went unprotected and alone.
- If several of these reaches go unprotected, the total habitat area for the salmon can quickly dwindle.
- This robot brain is worth too much for me to let it go unprotected.
- Do you think I'm foolish enough to let myself go unprotected?
- But we strike with a holy fire those who go unprotected.
- Opponents also express concern over the possibility of those without such insurance having basic rights go unprotected.
- He will almost certainly go unprotected in the expansion draft on Nov. 17.
- Ladies and gentlemen, we cannot allow groups such as women working in inshore fisheries to go unprotected.
- I feel that if I don't do this, they will go unprotected.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.