"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the Sheep will be naked before you'll go bare.
- The rest "go bare," because of the heavy costs of the policies.
- Gregor found a switch and the small stage went dark and bare.
- Obviously they wouldn't go bare if they felt there was any shame in it.
- Married woman wore a shawl wrapped around their bodies while the men and virgin women went bare.
- But, as guest of honor even though "family," I could not go bare when they were taking the trouble to be festively formal.
- Callie went bare simply because she liked it, and hated picking out clothes in the morning.
- You see where the little feet went bare upon the ground.
- I don't usually go bare because my shoes do not feel comfortable unless I have them on.
- The trees held a few leaves here, though most of the surrounding forest was beginning to go bare.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.