"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you start to go bald at a young age, the hair loss is usually more severe.
- It looked like the thing old guys do to hide the fact they're going bald on top.
- He's about 10 years younger than I am but starting to go bald.
- My father had gone bald at a very young age, but I didn't think it would happen to me.
- One judge in particular said that she thought he was going bald.
- He had been terrified of going bald ever since high school.
- The other was short and going bald - I know you, but from where?
- Her friends laughed off when she talked about going bald.
- I brought them to the children's section of the hospital where kids go bald and cry all night.
- I am more conscious of going bald so that should tell you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.