"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Women would often go barefoot, and some went braless.
- Some women wear bras only because their work environment requires it, but actually prefer going braless.
- Going braless is not a political statement for them, but simply a desire to feel more comfortable.
- Some researchers have found health benefits for going braless.
- The phrase became headline material and was quickly associated with women who chose to go braless.
- It's still tender there, so I always go braless.
- If you're a reader of my blog, you know I'm all for women's rights, whether it's the right to go braless or even topless.
- He said most of the women in Clanton go braless, so I left mine at home.
- Dimmock, who is well-endowed, became known for going braless in all weathers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.