"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Should we have the right to go naked in public?
- "Now at last I understand why you had no concern when we went naked," he said.
- For all the help they offered, I could have gone naked.
- Maybe it cost ten dollars just to get in the door of a place where women went naked.
- And this was not a fight to which he would go naked.
- They go out there naked and try to kill each other.
- It is said that they are white men who go naked, even as you.
- For the most part, they went naked through the house anyway.
- Even in memory, we do not go naked into the world.
- Boys and girls are, for a year or two, allowed to go naked.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.