"forward" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tom hurried forward to tell his father of this plan.
- The young man stopped when he saw us and then hurried forward.
- A woman raised her hand and hurried forward to take it.
- At once they hurried forward to see what this famous road looked like.
- They hurried forward toward the place the noise would soon be.
- I then hurried forward, and found him standing by the pool.
- The two of us hurried forward for a hundred yards or so.
- Then he hurried forward, careful not to step on any legs.
- She hurried forward to catch one of the guard's four arms.
- They hurried forward, each man a couple of yards from his neighbors to either side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.