"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few efforts fail, but enough succeed to raise serious questions about Washington's traditional focus on out-of-home care.
- Price and supply, the traditional focus of energy suppliers, have almost been squeezed off the agenda.
- Starting in about 2001, Pickover's books sometimes began to include topics beyond his traditional focus on science and mathematics.
- Some owners stray far away from the traditional retail focus of strip centers.
- That is a deviation from their traditional focus on public markets and short-term gains.
- Making career choices and decisions - the traditional focus of careers interventions.
- Contemporary ceramics 1950s and forward is a unique yet traditional focus for the Museum.
- Ryerson University has always had a traditional focus on applied education.
- "Assessment of what's going to happen to the dollar is more important than the traditional focus on profits, high interest rates and cash flow."
- That will help keep America competitive in the next decade, while preserving the traditional focus on family reunification.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.