"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His challenge, he said, is to unite them in a common focus.
- Together they form a weak positive lens that will bring two different wavelengths of light to a common focus.
- One common focus is on information presentation, such as Friedman (2008) presented it.
- These programs share a common focus; to develop and enhance parents' capacity for reflective thinking.
- A common focus of their political efforts has been to incorporate the Shari'a into the country's legal code.
- The common focus was the profound studies of the user.
- Each is tied together by a common focus on the various markets they serve, and economic implications of the national real estate sector.
- If this condition is not met, the two images cannot be brought to a common focus.
- Team building is a common focus of such activities.
- Though the two groups share this common focus on harm, there are significant legal differences between them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.