"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the dominant focus of the book is animal behavior.
- The dominant political focus was rather on divisions within the Liberal Party".
- To what experience did Shaw attribute his conversion to socialism, which became the dominant focus of his writing life?
- Writing had become the dominant focus of his life.
- Voter education and registration has since remained a dominant focus in the fraternity's planning.
- Many smaller buildings have been added throughout the 20th century but the original building remains the dominant focus of the site.
- Until the middle of the 20th century, agriculture was the dominant focus, but it is now a renowned spa and ski resort.
- The Mercy character continues to be a dominant focus of the school's ethos.
- His major theme in Washington, like the dominant focus of his foreign policy, has been Syria.
- In the late 1970s, the fight for access to abortion, rape crisis centres, and women's shelters became a dominant focus of the feminist movement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.